FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Friday, July 30, 2010

Hyun Joong's "Just the way you are" an entry to the SkyPerfect TV Awards 2010[UPDATED]

There are no specific instructions yet as to how we can vote but rest assured I will update you once our Japanese friends help out. Our Hyun Joong needs your vote so that he could fully expand his horizons as a Hallyu Star. I know you all will right? He may attend the event if he wins too!

Credits to yenhershey@blogspot and ss501fighting@wordpress

Here's the details:
SKY PERFECT TV AWARDS
Date: Nov 10, 2010
Place: JCB Hall (Bunkyo-ku, TOKYO
Terms of the Poll: August 1- October 31






Hyun Joong’s greeting at “Just the way you are” interview
“See you at SkyPerfect TV Award”



Voting starts on August 1... So let's help Hyun Joong ok? I know you will! Why do I get the feeling that my birthday has always been a significant day in Hyun Joong's life. Remember last year on November 11th when Hyun Joong won the Style Icon Awards? That was my birthday and I am super happy for him more than for myself. Cause he is super handsome in there! And now, the Sky Perfect TV Awards on November 10th. Could it be...? HE IS MY SOULMATE? kekeke.... We could dream right?

No comments:

Post a Comment