traslation into English: tonyvika @ http://khjinrussia.blogspot.com/
repost with full credits
Translating only the part of the interview
- Kim Hyun Joong, there are many fans of yours in Russia and they wish you the belated happy birthday! Wish you joy!
HJ: Thank you very much.
- In one of your interviews, you said something that get us right here. You said that you do your best for achieving your dream and keep it real. Where do you get the strength to follow your goal? What or who helps you?
HJ: I alway try to concentrate on my goals and perfect myself all the time. I'm sure that I'll reach my goal and always think about it. Ofcourse, I get tired too and have difficulties sometimes, but my fans give me strength. So my goals only grow, to add up.
- As we know, you have a special attitude towards charity. Beeing a philanthropist - what means it for you?
HJ: Beeing a philanthropist is not imposrtant for me. I grew up in an ordinaty family, not rich nor poor. I think, a person can do nothing without love, many love me and I'm grateful for it. I do not make commerce. In the past I had many thoughts about how to help people that's why I started doing charity work.
- Many fans started doing the same because of you. They try to do something great, kind and helpful. What do you think, is it important?
HJ: I think charity is a good thing and everyone decides for oneself to contribute or not. I cannot force people to do charity. Many people follow footsteps of the persone they like. If I can be an example, then someday people will start doing charity themselves.
- By looking at your work, we always assume that your agency, manager, staff and people who help you, are outstanding. Can you tell us about them?
HJ: Yes, they are, and many help me on this concert (the interview was taken during Hyun Joong's Beijing concert on June, 10th), including lighting technicians, sound control supervisor, manager, dancers, costumiers. My concert is not the result of only my personal outputs, my partners and assistances helped me and I'm very grateful for them. I think that successful concert is not only mine success but our joint success!