FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

(Photos) Handsome and Casual Kim Hyun Joong at 2012 Asia Fan Meeting in Taiwan DAY 2 by SPACEPRINCEHJ

So yesterday, I have to apologize that I did not have a single update about KHJ. My head is literally about to burst because of pain. This pain has been for a week already since I came back from Hongkong. Anyway, I had the opportunity to rest until lunch so it was nice to see a dear friend by the afternoon. Just when I decided to post updates and finally post my experience on the fanmeet, I was having a fever. So yeah that's it.

Anyway, I dont know if I should say what happened in my life lately, though. LOL. But I think I owe you all an explanation why the negative post yesterday so yeah^^ Anyway, hope you understand^^

Credit: sphj0606.blogspot.com/
























1 comment:

  1. SPECIAL AND WONDERFUL ALL POSTS!FIGHTING!IS AWESOME EVERY SECOND CAPTURED IN TIME....WISH YOU HEALTHY AND ALWAYS WONDERFUL DAYS.THANK FOR SHARING!LOVE ALL!

    ReplyDelete