FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong apologized to Lee Seung Gi. “I’m sorry, I failed to keep the promise.”


From: en.korea.com




A singer, Kim Hyun Joong, apologized to Lee Seung Gi.


Kim Hyun Joong appeared on Strong Heart and said, “There’s something I need to say to Lee Seung Gi. I want to let go of everything.”

Kim Hyun Joong and Lee Seung Gi are friends of the same age. “I’m sorry, I failed to keep the promise.” Kim Hyun Joong said to Lee Seung Gi.

Lee Seung Gi responded, “It’s OK.” You can know what happened to the two people on Strong Heart.

Jessica of SNSD, Yoon Se A, Song Kyung A, Kim Ji Sook, Eun Ji Won, Dana, Gilme,  Hwang Kwang Hee of ZE:A will appear on Strong Heart.

Source: TV Report

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if this is about the female model they were both rumored to have dated at different times :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIGHTING!IS SPECIAL ALWAYS!

    ReplyDelete