FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

(Article) Why did Kim Hyun Joong buy thirty pairs of pants?

From: Allkpop

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Kim Hyun Joong revealed his reasoning for buying thirty of the same pair of pants on the recent episode of ‘Strong Heart‘.

Host Lee Seung Gi commented, “I heard that you bought 30 of the same gray pants.” Kim Hyung Joong explained, “I only wear one of those pairs. I even wore them when I was coming here. I wear them every day.” Apparently, the star has similarities to famous designer Andre Kim, was known to only wear white outfits in public.

He continued, “The pants are no longer made so I even personally made some. They’re so comfortable that I gave them to everyone around me, and I only have four pairs left.” Kim Hyun Joong also brought one of his gray pants to gift to Lee Seung Gi, which the host then wore and posed in. The pants looked like simple gray sweat pants.

Super Junior‘s Eunhyuk commented, “They look like monk pants,” causing laughter among the guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment