FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Vote for Kim Hyun Joong at Best Of Korea

Ok.. So i have been seeing this poll ever since I can remember. And my wall has always been bombarded with links to this. Since its not really a major poll, I did not dare post it before... But, since Henecians always wants Kim Hyun Joong to win, I will post it for anyone to help to..



1. First, Like this page:

http://www.facebook.com/koreabest

2. After liking, go to Kim Hyun Joong's photo, then click LIKE.

KIM HYUN JOONG

3. Then you are done... The number of likes determines the winner...

(You have to have a facebook account to access the page ok?_

Thanks!

Love,

Kathy

6 comments:

  1. Kim Hyun Joong fighting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIGHTING!I VOTE ALWAYS KIM HYUN JOONG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We lost by 3 votes.. This may not be a major poll but it still feels bad coz we were leading and lost in the last few hrs by 3 votes.. Anyways, I do hope we can win the major polls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry for bombing your wall.. :)
    aizamia henecia khj...

    next, most good looking celebrity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's just sad - 3 votes. :(

    ReplyDelete