FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

‎[News] Kim Hyun Joong has been changed

Credit: en.korea.com/?p=226946



On the 26th, Kim Hyun Joong was on KBS JOY’s show, Lee So Ra’s second proposal and talked about his change. “Before, I couldn’t talk about alcohol and girlfriend, but now I can do whatever I want. I’m enjoying my song and dance too,” he said.

He confessed, he had a girlfriend, who he has been dating for 3 years. He said, “If I like a girl I don’t say hello to her. If I talk to her I’m afraid she will know I like her. That’s why I avoid talking to her. But I ask actively if I really like someone.”

He also gave thanks to his fans. “My fans supported me a lot and they made me to grow. I want to invite them to my last concert as a singer someday. Thank you for showing your love for me for 6 years,” he said.

Source: TV Report from Nate

9 comments:

  1. I read from other sourse they translate dif ferently . He said his longest relationship with a girl is lasted 3 or 4 years . I assume that was his first love before debute. And I think he have seen a few more girls after his first and the last relationship is ended 5 months ago. It doesn't mean the last relationship is lasted 3 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE IS MATURE MAN,SO IS FREE TO HAVE PRIVACY.HOPE HE MEET HIS SOUL MATE,HOW HE DESERVE,IS SPECIAL MAN!FIGHTING!I LOVE HIS TASTE,HE KNOW TO CHOOSE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. “If I like a girl I don’t say hello to her. If I talk to her I’m afraid she will know I like her. That’s why I avoid talking to her"
    ISNT IT CONTRADICTING TO THIS -- "But I ask actively if I really like someone.”

    Hyun Joong ah, how could you say something like this? it's kinda confusing. Are you making up your love stories? [How can the media not know of your love affair when you're one of the most popular Hallyu star?] Or you're just misleading us to protect those people involved?

    I still wonder up to this moment if you and JSM became an "item" because just like what they say "ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS" [Have you noticed all the BTS videos? they kind of 'flirting' with each other but in a conservative way? #AmJustSaying

    ReplyDelete
  4. He isn't making it up. He dated the girl for 3 years before he even had his debut with SS501 so the media wouldn't have been there now would they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anon @ 4:40AM,
    In the interview he mentioned of singing to her at Karaoke during company functions and she's always asleep, doesn't this already proves that the girl is someone of the same company and not the girl he dated at 18? Dun try to explain away as if you know about him better than most.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ anon 9:18 - Sorry but KHJ never said anything about company functions or get-togethers. That is a mistranslation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ anon 10:07AM, - Yes, he did. Please read again, there are different reports by different Korean media papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry but he did not. The translations are out and that is not what he said. Those news sites got it all from the same mistranslated source. Whether you believe it or not is not my concern.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Anon 1:16pm --- chill! and peace be with you! :-)

    ReplyDelete