FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Friday, July 29, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong confides one of his love stories — “I got dumped by one of my girlfriends when I called her the name of an ex-girlfriend”


By Moon Yeon-bae
Source: Star News (Original article in Korean)
Photo from Star News
Translated by Geum Jae / Korea.com




When he appeared on the July 26 summer special episode of SBS’s radio show, Young Street, he confides, “I once got dumped by one of my girlfriends when I mistakenly called her the name of an ex-girlfriend. Her look suddenly turned frosty. That was an ‘oops moment’.”
He added, “Once, shortly after a breakup with a girlfriend, my mind and heart was still full of the memories with her, so I made a slip of the tongue by bringing up one of the memories. That’s the very reason I had to suffer another breakup.”
He also said, “She got even with me by doing similar mistakes. It made me mad. Sometimes we think women are so sensitive, but I found that the proof of the pudding is in the eating.”
Besides these anecdotes, he also revealed his secret stories he’s never brought up on other shows.