FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Why Hyun Joong Choked & Cried

When you follow me on twitter, you probably have seen that Hyun Joong cried tonight. Yes, he cried while giving his message to the fans... Here is the reason why...

Source: http://weibo.com/muer0606
Translation: khjgalaxy


Friend came back from showcase said Kim Hyun Joong said I know not long ago, because (they) misunderstand me, hence a lot of people left. Then he choked and tears flowed out...
You probably know the reason why right?  

2 comments:

  1. I don't know i'm just started recently to follow him... what's the reason he cried for Kathy????

    ReplyDelete
  2. kathy, is the reason because he's the first who signed up with keyeast, and ppl thought he betrayed SS501? i'm not sure whether is this the reason.. but for me, I believe HJ in everything and will forever give him my support... leader, himnae~~!!

    ReplyDelete