FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Playful Kiss Youtube Special Edition Hits 20 Million Views!

As a proud Pkisser, I am very very very glad with this news! I was always checking on the youtube channel and have seen how the channel views grew, but I wonder why it was only on the news now... 

However, better late than never, right?

So GROUP 8, care for another Playful Kiss Season??? PLEASE!!! 

Now that I re wached YTKISS Episodes, the more I craved for season 2!

Chukkae Hyun Joong and So Min! 





4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy about it, too! It's been months since PK officially ended and yet people are still viewing the special episodes. I guess many people like us want to watch PK over and over. Season 2, is that too much to ask?

    I'm a certified Pkisser! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. INTERESTING NEWS ABOUT PK!!STORY GO ON ,ALWAYS!!!!REALLY LIKE PK STORY....OMO...HOW IS LIFE...WANT PK!FIGHTING!!!ALWAYS MAGNETIC LEADER IS THE BEST!!!LOVE ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We want season 2(episodes 1-forever)lol!Love their roles:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. '''i want more...about PK story,,,i luv it...

    ReplyDelete