FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

More Dose Of Hyun Joong Media Photos from Breakdown Showcase

I opened the internet fuming mad with all the negative things... Then I realized, would Hyun Joong ever fuss about it? Instead of ranting, I think I will just stream then. If that's what media is fussing about. So Henecians, this must be our determination to make him number 1 even in digital charts.

Credit: as tagged

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

  1. I really like break down and Let me go. His voice is very masculine and husky. Keep it up KHJL.

    ReplyDelete