FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong's "COMPLEX"

No matter how gorgeous he is, he still considers one thing as his "complex". And that is, his eyebags... aigoo.. You are still PERFECT gorgeous...

Credit: http://www.soompi.com/news/stars-and-their-complexes


399667_large.jpg (625×202)

Kim Hyun Joong appeared in KBS’s “Happy Together 3” and surprised everyone by claiming that he also has a complex about his looks when he seems to have it all—tall height and strikingly handsome face. I mean what more can you ask for? Well it turns out that his complex is his beard marks. He explained “I’m a so-called idol and it’s bothering me that I have beard marks,” causing everyone at the set burst into laughter.  Also, in the past, he claimed that his complex is his “dark circles.” He confessed “If I don’t eat broccoli for around five days, my dark circles come all the way down to my nose.” He also made surprising remark, “My no-make up face looks like I’m wearing a sunglass due to my dark circles.”


3 comments:

  1. may i know which episode is this??

    ReplyDelete
  2. well friends..who is going to tell him that we never see anything but his perfection?don't worry too much about such unnecessary things,my dear Hyun Joongaa..

    ReplyDelete
  3. PERFECT ANGEL,IN ALL STYLES,WITH BEARD MARK,TALL HEIGHT,WITH DARK CIRCLES...WAW...WHAT MAN!LOVE ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete