FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Friday, April 15, 2011

(Translation) Kim Hyun Joong's April EPOP Magazine Interview

Thanks to phoenix for taking time to provide this rough translation of the magazine feature....


Credit: gasnot for the scan
Phoenix for the translation 


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Epop(EP): Have you like anyone before when you were younger?
KHJ: When I was younger, I liked to joke with girls. In fact, I will bully her. For example, I like to use a pencil to draw a line in the middle of the table. After that I will tell her ‘What?” Anything which is over this line is mine!!

EP: What is your ideal girl?
KHJ: I am the type who falls in love at first sight. Character is the first thing that I will take notice of a girl. I like girls who are active, natural and is like a chingu (friend) to me. If the girl is beautiful but her speech is filled with respect (phoenix’s note: I think the magazine misprinted. I think it actually meant foul words/disrespectful) then my good impression of her will vanish.

EP: How do you express / confess your love to the girl that you like?
KHJ: In the beginning I will keep it (the love) to myself. After I have gotten to know her, I will express / confess my love to her. If the girl refuses to accept my love confession, I will definitely lose faith (give up).

EP: How do you think you would treat your wife?
KHJ: No matter what, I will live harmoniously with my wife. To me, marriage is very pure/holy/sacred. When a husband and wife live together, they are bound to face with many challenges. Therefore, I will love my wife day-by-day and live happily with her.

EP: Are you good with cooking?
KHJ: I know how to cook but I am not expert. Most of the time I eat out rather than to cook at home. I will only cook when I am alone at home.

EP: What type of dishes is your expertise?
KHJ: Gyudon (beef bowl), Tonkatsu (pork cutlets) and Katsudon (tonkatsu rice bowl). I learned all these dishes from the cooking programs shown on TV. When I watch cooking programs, I will write down the recipes.

--------
Pls take time to check the FIRST K-benchers project! 
Click  HERE

3 comments:

  1. thats right.. the sentences is wrong.. may b editor overlooked during check this article..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So interesting interview!Cute,sensible,original!Love all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. " Anything over this line is mine . " ! Love it hahahahaha.

    I want to be bullied by you.... Kim Hyun Joong.

    ReplyDelete