FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

(Photo) Kim Hyun Joong and Junsu's Unseen Photo from a Wedding

Remember the wedding they both attended? This is the photo...

When I get married... I dont want Hyun Joong to be there... as a GUEST! LOL! Seriously, I think I cant concentrate on my wedding if my GREATEST love is there...

Credit: as tagged; SS501 BAIDU


----
Pls participate in our first K-benchers project for Abiertas! 
The same foundation Hyun Joong helped in the Philippines! 
Pls check the PAGE above for details! 


4 comments:

  1. looks like Hyun Joong is the partner of the lady!! kek k keeekkkk

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is wonderful man!look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahhaah... yes for me in this pic like the groom is HJ...the lady just looks closer to him,.. is it a real wedding??? *just curious..^^a

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops..the bride is leaning more closer to our dear HJ thanthe bridegroom...I would too! kekeke!

    ReplyDelete