FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong and Jang Geun Seuk Working Together

Who would have thought this two would end up working together?

Pretty epic right. We cant deny the fact that these two are big hallyu stars at the moment. Whatever happened in the Yahoo Buzz Awards before (remember gals?), let's just forget since I think these two dont even think there was even a war to begin with. Its part of fan girling...

The two will be working something on for DUTY FREEE SHOP. Now, I want to go to the airport now... It makes me excited!

Hyun Joong looks like a prince!!!! kekekeke!

Credit: SS601.com


1.jpg (583×780)

2 comments:

  1. Great,indeed,he is prince!!!!!!!!love all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me what happened at the Yahoo Buzz Awards was never about JGS. It's about his fans that had to cheat to win. I don't have anything against JGS. It's all water under the bridge now though so no use being angry anymore.

    ReplyDelete