FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

(Video) Kim Hyun Joong's HANGTEN Photoshoot

I miss him soooo freakin much! Why why why does he have to be quiet like this?!!!

Oh well! I can forgive him! Since I am sure he will be soo busy on his comeback! I am too excited!

Back to my post. I cant help but compare HANGTEN with Basic House. I know. It is bad to compare. But, I just cant help it. Basic House is just....better in terms of promotion and stuff.

Source: hangten.co.kr
Reup by onlyhyunjoong.com





3 comments:

  1. agree, missing him ....
    agree, too quiet ...........
    agree, abt Basic House .......

    agree, too excited and can not wait his solo...

    thnaks for sharing Kath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT HIM IN THIS PICTURES!SHINE!LOVE ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the lady looks like one of the three female models in hotsun promo shots.

    ReplyDelete