FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Friday, March 25, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong's Love Letter

And so today is another SILENT Kim Hyun Joong day. Well, because he practically lives on the studio already(which makes me excited for his album more!).

So I ended up browsing through videos. And I found this. I never saw the part where he was bombarded by PRESS after he got from Japan post his H1N1 sickness...

I miss you sooo much Hyun Joong! MAY! Pls come fast!!!!

The title of the song is LOVE LETTER so I ended up making it the title for this post^_^

Credit: 1004hwon





5 comments:

  1. THIS SONG IS VERY TOUCHING!HOPE MAGNETIC LEADER IS HAPPY AND HEALTHY NOW!MISS HIM SO MUCH!!!!SUCCESS WITH HIS NEW ALBUM!I AM HAPPY FOR HIM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Thanks a lot Kathy. I have been looking for this for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.....its my whole life dream to have love letter from him, Kath!!!! even jst only post it love message, I DON"T MINE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE KIM HYUN JOONG!!!!
    MISS U SO MUCH N WAITING 4 THE ALBUM

    LOVE U

    ReplyDelete
  5. The song is Love Letter by FT Island

    ReplyDelete