FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Monday, March 14, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong Donates 100 Million Won for Earthquake Victims In Japan

He is definitely one man we all love because he has it all. The Good looks, the talent, and a big heart!


I am just but sad that there are too many negative people in the world, even doubting his sincerity. Honestly??? I suggest, instead of talking trash, why not do something similar too, right? 


But that is not the point. Let's all be happy our Leader is a great man! And we believe in him!



Actor cum singer Kim Hyunjoong has made an urgent donation of 100 million won to the northern-east regions that have been suffering because of the Japan earthquake this time.

Through a related personnel from Kim Hyunjoong's Japanese agency Digital Adventure (DA), he disclosed that Kim Hyunjoong has donated 100 million won to them and has asked that it be funded to the most needed region at the moment. Kim Hyunjoong has expressed, "My heart really aches. It'd be really good should everyone pluck up courage""Though it may just be a little effort here, I hope that by combining all our helping hands it'll become a greater help", as he made a request.

Group SS501's member Kim Hyunjoong is active as both a siinger and actor, and has received lots of love from Japanese fans. His agency Keyeast has explained that this donation is done with the intention of Kim Hyunjoong wanting to accompany by the pain of his fans' as well as the Japanese's.

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201103/sp2011031413072696010.htm


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim Hyunjoong has had donated 100 million won to aid in the restoration of the regions that have been damaged by the Japan earthquake.

On the 14th, Kim Hyunjoong expressed through his Japanese agency DA, "I requested to help the casualties in this earthquake", as he then donated 100 million won"As soon as I heard the news I was very shocked and my heart pained. I pray that restorations to the debris will start soon, and though this little bit may look insignificant, I truly hope that it'll turn to be of some help", as he said.

"Many people are lending a helping hand in this. I hope that all of us will help in this with a single heart as we render our help", as he pleaded.

Kim Hyunjoong's Japanese agency personnel has told of this further, "As per Kim Hyunjoong-ssi's suggestion, we'll purchase the most needed commodities and necessities as soon as possible and send these supports over to them". 

http://sportsworldi.segye.com/Articles/EntCulture/Article.asp?aid=20110314002931&subctg1=50&subctg2=00

8 comments:

  1. what a big heart he had.. to concern and care about the people there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with him!There are desperate people...pray and cry for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very happy and proud of his swift decision ti help, unlike others who talk only. Let's all help wherever and however we can, as we pray for japan...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great man! God Bless leader!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve you Kim Hyun Joong . I felt sad for the cancellation of the PK's Pormotion in Japan but my sadness is nothing compare to the lost of our Japanese friends. I feel touch with KHJ 's decision and so proud of him. Our leader is never let us down. I realize just now that I only love him but he does give me back much more.

    However , hope our dear Japanese friends will be recovered soonest. I beleive in them they are strong and competant kind of people .I will also pray for them.

    I 'm still looking forward to seeing our Hyunmin working together in other project.
    PK fighting !!! Hyunmin Fighting.

    With all my love and support.

    ReplyDelete
  6. he so nice and i really Believe in him and all ss501 and ithink that they really good ppl but i just saw comment in article about khj and jsm
    and the comment was soo mean they say that khj left his
    wife ( in tv show ) for the money and that he Selfish and traitor some ppl just so crazy make me
    so Angry when ppl say thing about him when they dont even know him at all

    ReplyDelete
  7. GOD Bless HJL abundantly now and forever! For those who commented negatively of HJL and JSM, let GOD be their judge..Love HJL !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oppa, im proud of u...although im very disappointed when pk promo must canceled again...but it is better to safety khj,jsm and all person...i only hope pk will make fanmeet again in other country...

    ReplyDelete