FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Zuno/Junho tweets about playing soccer with Hyun Joong

Yes..yes yes! You are so great Hyun Joong! He scored 3 goals!!! Woot!

---
Source: http://twitter.com/iamzunoya
Translation by. withjyj.wordpress.com (@_withjyj)
(Please give proper credits)





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

빨리자야겠다 ㅜㅜ 축구했더니 너무피곤하다 ㅋㅋ 단체컷 http://yfrog.com/gz60836128j 
I better get to sleep T_T Playing soccer made me really tired. lol Group picture http://yfrog.com/gz60836128j


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

아하~오늘 stx와 경기에서는 5대0으로이겼으며 준수가 2골1어시 지환1골 한솔1골 경종1골 화승과의 경기는 5대3으로 승리 준수2골2어시 현중3골 이렇게 넣었습니다^^ 전 수비수라 골은 못넣었지만 열심히 말처럼 뛰어다니느라 죽겠습니다ㅜㅜ자야지^^


Aha~ Today we won over our game with STX with a store of 5:0. Junsu assisted on 1 goal and scored twice. Jihwan scored 1 goal, Hansol 1, and Kyungsong 1. We won our game with Hawseung with a store of 5:3. Junsu scored 2 goals and assisted twice and Hyunjoong scored 3 goals. I play defense so I didn’t score, but I’m really tired because I’ve been running around so much T_T I better get to bed ^^


7 comments:

  1. he's soo cute, talented, athletic etc.........
    but the most important is that I LOVE HIM MORE THAN I LOVE ANYONE IN THIS WORLD|!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aigoooo...kathyy, thanks a lot for your informationnnn about himm..kiss kiss kiss for himm...he's perfect for me and us...ommooooo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. leader with his adidas socks and beanie,.,.

    miss him so much,.,
    i want to play together well,.,
    so lucky they are,.,.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim Hyun Joong,I like your style,I want to play together,you are so good striker...sure win the match...Soccer is very interesting game......and KIM HYUN JOONG best player...........love all........sigh.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does this mean you are also a JJ fan? I thought you are only a Leader fan...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please post with full credits?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anon,

    I am a full time Leader fan. I just posted because it is related to Kim Hyun Joong. I only know JJ because of Kim Hyun Joong.

    ReplyDelete