FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Friday, February 4, 2011

(Video) Kim Hyun Joong Cut from Dream Team

Aigoo... I totally forgot about this show where he went to. He guested on Dream Team while promoting Love Like This. And geez.. He was so handsome right?

The show is more on the physical strength as they played games on the show. And it's not the simple games. It really requires strength. Too bad he did not make it to the end. Oh well, Id rather keep it that way, rather than see his beautiful face get hurt. Right?

As you see in the video, while he was talking, the man in black went to him and said, " Oh, this guy is sooo pretty." See? Even guys can't help but admire his face.. What more for us, Ladies.. hehe

Then the guy in white at the latter part keeps on choosing him. It is because he admits to being a fan of Leader and SS501's songs..

I'll try to find the whole episodes with English subs and share it to you.. ^_^

Credit: onlykhj


I got photos to share...!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4 comments:

  1. LOVE MUCH!THANK YOU!ALWAYS GREAT!KISSES FROM PUCCA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waw!what tiger!soooooooooo perfect!you kill me ,tiger!i am craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy!thank you so much!loveeeee much!GREAT CHAMPION!love him so much...I practiced Shotokan,but I like a jump.My ,,yokoghere"is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I remember this show. I watched some of it (just for Hyunjoong, of course) and I loved the hyung/dongsaeng relationship he had with Shinee's Minho in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's the link to the full episode in eng sub...the vids are unlisted...so u have to look at the description to jump to the next part...enjoy!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m18eUyKovV0

    ReplyDelete