FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Remembering the "HYUNJOONGISM"

Happy February everyone! I woke up feeling hopeful that somehow, Hyun Joong would re appear this month.. And hopefully he does... I cant wait till he goes to Japan with So Min and Tae Seung  on March.. that would mean killing me!!!! LOL!

Here is an old clip of him dancing to Rainism of Rain last 2009... I dont know what with this performance.. Its like.. It never gets old... I still scream seeing this!!! PURE HOTNESS!!!

He is all covered up.. but what the... HE LOOKS SOO HOT AND SEXY!! What more if he removes that top?!!!!!

Credit: as tagged(on the photos)
KINGHYUNJOONG(video)




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






5 comments:

  1. I agree with you kat! This is one of my fav. video of leader! waaah! He’s super hot here! i wonder how a man wearing a suit can dance like that and still look super HOT!!.. hmmm.. Leader you're making me crazy! I've seen Rain (Bi) version of Rainism, well his body is really nice, but leader wearing a suit while dancing! WAAAAAAAH! That’s what awesome! Don’t need to show his body because he's already really! really! really HOT!
    -bebel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the video I play each & every night before signing off to sleep!!!!! Joongie HOTNESS-OVERLOAD!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiMrxVTgEUs
    Ms D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing it's been so quiet for long time now... it's killing me...
    i miss you...kim hyun joong... when will i hear from you again... i hope soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that HJ has added his own flair to this uber-sexy Bi dance! Some moves uri Hyunjoongie has definitely made even sexier!
    I miss news abt him too. He must be preparing some great goodies for his fans...solo album coming soon, right? ^^
    Then drama and SS501 album? YES!! and YES!!!!
    I just picture him going to the studio to record diligently and playing soccer with his dance crew to relax afterwards.

    ReplyDelete