FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Playful Kiss and Boys Over Flowers "Intimate Jeju Scenes" Shooting Similarities

Ok.. so you dont know how frustrated I am looking for everything to post for you gals.. hehe.. And I saw this randomly on Tumblr..

For all PK fans, who would ever ever ever ever forget JEJU? If anyone, raise your hands? Ok.. Good.. None.. haha

So Jeju seems to be a place full of romance as most of my fave dramas shot at Jeju.. I was thrilled to see this similarity as Baek Seung Jo and Oh Ha Ni shared the same room with Geum Jan Di and Goo Jun Pyo..

I forgot where I took the photo at Tumblr so pardon me..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




8 comments:

  1. yeah i remember bof scene just like as pk's honeymooners..no one can beat my pk couple for their sweetness and like a real couple to look at...i wonder why koreans love to shoot this island. is this the only island there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah its same.. i saw it when BBF re run on my country station tv

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I'm not wrong, I think this is also the same room that Hwangbo & Hyun Joong were filming We Got Married back in 2008. The room looks the same but just the sofa arrangement and sofa are different now. If not, it is definitely the same hotel resort (the views looks the same though...!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anon 7:05pm
    korea have many islands, and Jeju one of that... its bcoz Jeju is the most popular island in korea, even people in other country know about it... that island have a nice view like you see in many dramas... thats why many tourists want to visit it since many dramas always love to shoot at this island (including me lol)
    you can say, korea is trying to promote the tourism in their country since Jeju is one of their asset...=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu352/czakhareina/yeah.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think group 8 always go to the same room.. goong(princess hour), BOF, playful kiss.. if you realised.

    ReplyDelete
  7. where is this place? i'm looking for a hotel in jeju for when i visit korea in the fall. i'd love it if i stayed in the same hotel as KHJ... ^_^

    thanks in advance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I, too, would like to know the name of this hotel/resort. Me and 2 friends are heading to South Korea in October and Jeju Island is one of our places to see. If anybody has info about this hotel/resort, please kindly share. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete