FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

GOD OF THE UNIVERSE's Hyun Joong Left a Message @ Docomo

Im not pretty sure what is DOCOMO.. LOL! But one thing Im sure of! I am sooo happy to hear from him!!!

Geez.. I miss him a lot!!!!

And so prepare your millions people! The album is on the works! hahaha

---

[Trans] HJL Docomo's Msg to Fans...
Translation courtesy of hl2412 @ Twitter




Hello everyone,
I'm Kim Hyun Joong, it's already 2011.
I'm now preparing my new album.
Actually, my words are not pretty, don't really like to write letters, but because Japan fans wish to receive my handwritten letter, so I wrote it with care.
Because in the new year want to show a good album and work, a little nervous, must be healthy in this new year.
Wish everyone will have many happy things happening.


God of Universe

2 comments:

  1. Really love this letter!Fighting oppa!Sarangae!xd

    ReplyDelete
  2. docomo is actually de mobile phone operator in Japan

    ReplyDelete