FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Monday, January 31, 2011

Close Reporting To Playful Kiss Screencaps

Its a pity that DATV videos are sooooo strictly copyrighted that we can not see these amazing BTS!!!!! This is what HYUNMIN is made for!!! REAL LIFE everything!! hehehe

I sooo miss PK a lot.. I always say this.. But I mean it more today than I did yesterday.... REALLY REALLY miss Hyun Joong a lot.. I think Im gonna get crazy one of these days...! I miss HYUNMIN!!! HYUNMIN FOREVER and EVER!!!

Since there are almost 200 screencaps of it, I had put them all on one slideshow... If you want the photo, you can just view it on my photobucket^^

I bet this making is sooo spazz worthy! And... even their party was shown!! AIGOO!!!! Pls LORD! I need this BTS! I wouldnt mind if there are no subs... !

Credit: blog.daum.net/elley0606



;Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


11 comments:

  1. yepey! happy to see bts pics. hyunmin forever and ever Amen!hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. huaaaa.... i really want to see this bts!!! T_T need miracle lol... miss them alottt...

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear kathy, thank u 4 sharing this n pls don't get crazee coz we need u to cure our pk addiction hehehehe
    i really miss hyunmin too 'n i'm so happy 2 see more bts of them ;)
    hyunmin 4ever <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. REAL LIFE INDEED!I wonder Why haunts me PK???I think Im gonna get crazy one of these days..but who healed me????....... I miss a lot them,really I am addicted,I can not think of anything else!!!!!!!!!LOVE MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!I ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥U♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥U♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥U.......HAPPY to see BTS pics ^____^ ♥ ♥ ♥!THANK YOU !!!!1 million playful kiss from Pucca........

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these BTS pics.........I hope someone will share the vid with English subtitle...Miss you HyunMin......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super thanks miss kat! :)

    HyunMin forever and ever!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the holding hands gallore hehe.. I hope someone upload vid of these pics, love it to the max when it comes to my one and only Hyunmin couple!!!! sighs, these couple are missing in action again! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathy dear,, u r not alone. I am goin crazy 2!!! Missing HyunMin so badly...! HyunMin, mansae!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hyunmin fever now...

    ReplyDelete
  10. for me, they just really look like a real couple and the script is an excuse to be close and closer .. hehehhe... ^8^

    ReplyDelete
  11. whether they know if we miss them so much??? now,many love to hyunmin...sometime when i hear MV PK with sad song,i want crying watching them...why pk must over...i want watching PK again..and again...PK was touch my heart deeply..make my life be colorfull and happy everyday...ya,maybe we will crazy every we seen hyunmin couple together...i love hyunmin foreverrrrrrrrr........

    ReplyDelete