FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Monday, December 27, 2010

(Video) The Making Kim Hyun Joong "Cooking" at First Love Story DVD

My next Hyun Joong project is to buy his First Love Story DVD. But I think Playful Kiss DVD will go first. Ok.. I am in deep money trouble!

I know.. I know.. We are all sad waiting for some NEWS DOWNPOUR. Well... that's life! hehehe

Ok.. So I had received so much questions on comments.. 

First... The Face Shop Calendar will be available at Philippines next year. As for other countries, I am not quite sure yet. But be sure to go to Face Shop stores near you everyday and ask them. It works! hehe

The song in the background is entitled, " Cafe Latte" by Urban Zakapa. And a nice song, right?!! 

And the MAKING DVD of FIRST LOVE STORY DVD is NOT SUBBED yet. 

So there you go! ^^ Love lots!

Credit: exlley



1 comment: