FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Something To Make Us Smile…..

For those who arent aware yet, YES... Yahoo Buzz announced that indeed, JGS won..

I know.. I know.. You are disappointed. In fact, I am too.. But oh well...

We all know who the real winner is.. But we need to move on from it. And let's just make him win in more SENSIBLE awards next time... DAEBAK hyunnie!!!

To somewhat ease our anger, here are some photos that I hope you would all love to smile about, despite it all..

Credit: as tagged
Thanks to azi at Hyunnie's Pexers for the permission for repost







5 comments:

  1. such a cutie pie ... me want the tail also ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah watching the YT Webisodes made me feel better somehow inspite of Yahoo. Have a feeling that Playful Kiss being on Google/YT have something to do with Yahoo loss. Anyway, let us all move on. The best is still to come for KHJ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can i repost this!! Kat??..and i have to ask permission with...??
    So cute and funny!!.....want to have a tail too!!......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elle,

    Ask permission to azi767 at twitter!^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strange thing is.. I'm no longer disappointed that KHJ didn't win... on the contrary.. I'm relief .. cos I fear if he actually wins there may be people who dislike him just like feel I started to like JGS a little less by the action of his fan to get him to win... it's all in the past now and we all know who really got more fans diligently and honestly voted ... :)

    ReplyDelete