FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Sunday, December 19, 2010

(Poll) Vote for Playful Kiss as the Best Korean Drama of 2010

Ok..So I see a lot of concerned Kissers with this poll.. The reason I was not posting about this was because I dont know what will we get from this really.. (Well, I got traumatized with the YAB..ok but that's past) So here we go.. I will post about this now..

So this is the same poll I was tweeting about.. Only that, MM3 and PK are now only on the list as the results are neck to neck,,

You can vote once/day per IP address.. What does that mean? That means, one internet connection, one vote per day...

It ends on December 31st...

Vote HERE




3 comments:

  1. dear kathy...now i can vote in many time....

    please guys vote PK now...MSOAN is so close...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, it is first tim for me to post my comment.
    I am Korean and I'm a fan of HJ.

    I just started to participate in this poll.

    I have tried to delete cookies to see whether I can vote more than once/day but it didn't work for me. I've heard that deleting cookies allow more than one vote/day. Maybe you guys can try.

    Also, within same site, there is "actorlist" on the very top along with other lists. The actors ranking goes by the numbers of comments. HJ is currently in 3rd place. While you vote for PK, please write as many comments as possible.

    In addition, there is another poll in other website.

    http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/12/2010-beanie-awards-vote-for-your-favorite-dramas-of-the-year/

    Pls, paticipate on this poll as well.
    At the same time, please spread these weblinks to other fanclubs as well. I'm not Chinese and so I do not know any chinese fansites of HJ. If possible, let the fans in baidu and other fansites know about these polls.

    Sorry for accidenlty deleting my first message jsut above.

    THX!

    ReplyDelete