FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Friday, December 3, 2010

(Photos) Kim Hyun Joong at IMM Face Shop Fan Sign (Updated)

 More to come!

Credit: violettacal




CUTE!!!!!!!! 






$6k for a picture like this. Hmmm.. Anyway, unnie, watch where your hands are putting!


Here's the one where Hyun Joong carried the little girl and she cried. He freaked out. Lol. Tsk tsk tsk, she has no idea how many of us wants to me her..



Group photo with the local TFS staff. Something tells me Leader was wondering if the stage will break..

Credit: RainAfterShine











5 comments:

  1. Kat arh, would you pay 6K to have a pic with Hyun Joong? wakakakaka ...
    Hyun Joong does look cute when he's pouts!

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute.... :0 auliaqierna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will I pay 6k for a standee? I GUESS... YES!! haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HJ looks so much fresher and younger than when he was doing PK .Travel and rest must have done something good to him

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to do some overtime starting now so I can afford him! Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete