FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

Its been quite a year both for Hyun Joong and for us! And for that.. we all deserve a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

It is my first Christmas as a blogger, and for that, I am very very thankful for all of you! My blog has been open only for 5 months now and I have received so much love already!!! LOVE YA ALL!!!!


From Baek Seung Jo, Everyday, Is Christmas WITH YOU... I know I know.. Its for Ha Ni.. But can we take that too? hehehe



Love you all!!!!

Looking at these photos, I cant believe this has been on my computer for one year now! kekeke!










3 comments:

  1. Wishing u have a Merry Chirstmas and Happy New Year 2011, Dear Kathy.
    It is very nice to know your lovely bench.
    I had sent my wish to ur gmail address.
    Thanks so much for your great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you a Merry Christmas...Kathy and for Kim Hyun Joong...Wish you too all the best...

    From : Nony

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the last picture....
    i was curious from reality what he did????i can see at his behind is SS501 member????

    ReplyDelete