FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong's First Love Story DVD Interview

Awww. I just felt bad I cant buy this at the moment.. Good thing some great souls at Youtube shared their copies for everyone to see!

I love this interview so much. Other than I love his face, I love his words and ideas. Very very intelligent man..  I guess my friends at twitter know how I flooded their timelines with the quotable quotes from HJ at this interview!
Might as well share it with you!

Credit: springHJ



2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the videos! I appreciate them lots!

    I especially like the part where he said something about keeping the faith to control himself. Sounded really sensible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u very much for the video. We appreciate it alot.

    I feel that i getten to know a little more about hyun and of his personality.Eventhough I'm just a begginer. I wish i would meet him one day... but don't we all right? eventhoug i live far i hope that i could at least see him in a press conference and if not at least be in one of his concert just to see him perform.
    Hyun if u were to meet that special someone someday we would be sad at first But then we be happy because u find that someone u like.
    Keep up the hard work and hope to see u in more drama Chanllenging ur self.

    ReplyDelete