FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong Shares His Blanket

Ok...So I saw this photo last 2 nights I think courtesy of Unnie Len for the Baek Seung Jo diary and this was the one thing I really really noticed..That small photo over there, our dear HYUNMIN, sharing a blanket while filming the rain scene!

I wanted to post about it but I really dont know how to post it..hehe... So I waited for more... And geez.. Thank God HYUNMIN shippers are quite diggers!! hahaha!!!

No wonder, the blanket wasnt new to my eyes.. It was because Hyunnie was using it! We saw a lot of it from the ytkiss BTS!!!

Credit: mijoong; opoid0101; kristinasivert at soompi (HUGE HYUNMINS!)



Saw the pic I was talking about? Here is the zoomed version, via newyorkcitygirl by inprinz




Here are photos of Hyunnie using that blanket!!!









I GUESS HYUNMIN SHIPPERS are ALIVE AGAIN??!!!!! hahahaha


So BUY THE BAEK SEUNG JO DIARY!!!!! hehehe

(Well better if with English trans right?)



10 comments:

  1. hoooo ooooo love it love it loph yaaaaaaaaaa HyunMin Couple.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yey! I miss this couple. Looking this pic sharing blanket makes me feel giddy again! haha love it♥


    hyunji

    ReplyDelete
  3. can u share that blanket 2 me?? LOL
    jealous much!!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. so miss of this couple soooooooooooo muuuch ...

    HYUNMIN-MINJOONg fighting ... "i got a Crus on U" hahahahahahaha ...


    Love this couple soooo much .... best cute couple ever, that's what i think ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. My heart literally skipped a beat when I saw that picture. I went from "cute~" to "look at his smile!" to "aw~" to "OMGOMGOMGOMGHSFKLHKJFSHSF~ *faint*" is mere seconds.

    They are sharing a freaking blanket, HIS blanket! Does the production team not have jackets or something ;) Body heat is better anyone.

    I was still surprised, it's HJ for Pete's sake! And his eyes are closed in the picture, probably dozing off, haha. Enjoying the warmth?

    Group Eight really needs to release more goodies, THIS is the stuff international fans want!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aigoo!!! this photos is really indeed a great shot!!! I stare the pics without blinking for a sec. nyhahaha!!! I think the HYunmin fans speculations between them is slowly being answered by those pictures...haha!!!
    I really love this and most of all HyunMin/MinJoong!!!Fighting!
    Thanks Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute
    REWIND~
    cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute
    REWIND~
    cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute

    i could do this all day...

    cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute

    yes! im a huge hyunmin fan ehehe
    luv your blog! opiod 0101 ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blogger who anaylyze Hyunmin in 4 parts too has mentioned that she has seen this photo too!

    Can't wait for Dec 26 Boxing Day! BUT under public scrutiny, they will keep their distance unlike in BTS videos where they are more relax with the PK crew. So Hyunmin shippers don't expect too much or else we will get disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yayyyyyy!!! Hyunmin/Minjoong couple sooooo cute and adorable to look at! i missssss this couple very very badly haha..I'm very happy that they will go together in taiwan though i won't expect too much for their closeness infront of the fans but it's enough feelings to see them together.

    Kathy, where's the 4th analysis of HyunMin/Minjoong couple???? plsssss.. a big thank you!!!

    reven

    ReplyDelete
  10. love love love minjoong/hyunmin couple!

    ReplyDelete