FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong Says Sorry to Taiwan Fans

Awww.. I hope this stops all the speculations about him not going because of something else.. .And I guess he is well now...

Love ya dear!

Credit: conightime



* English Trans by: BB @LoveKimHyunJoong.com

Annyong haseo (hello), I am Kim Hyun Joong
I really wanted to go to Taiwan to see all of you this time
Unfortunately the trip cannot materialize since I'm not feeling well
I would like to say SORRY to everyone 
Hope that you will like Playful Kiss
And please, everyone do tune in on time ya
Thank you, everyone. Bye!


5 comments:

  1. I wonder when was this video shot, yesterday? So he's well now? Since he's ok now, then can he and So Min make a trip to Taiwan? It's still not late to promote PK and I'm sure the fans would be overjoyed.
    Well, at least they have the decency to make a video to apologise and HJ did show he care about PK in Taiwan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad...for HJL. Still, hoping he and MinMin can continue to tour rest of Asia for PK promo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. By listening to him talking, you can tell his nose is still stuffy. I am sure he is really sick since it is the flu season. He doesn't want to pass his flu to his fans unless the fans want it. Just kidding. I hope he rest well and take care of his health.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that you mention it, he does sound a little congested. Glad to see he is feeling better now, his health is a priority. And yes, I do hope they can still promote in Taiwan, maybe a fan meeting?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I justg read comments from a Taiwan HJ fan blog, they are still very angry about the whole cancelled trip thing. They felt that the organisers are to be blamed and HJ is NOT sick! It's these people who gave such a reason.
    And they they don't feel any sincerity as if there's nothing wrong at all.
    They edited the video omitting the translation that he said he was not well.
    So if only someone who can understand Korean would know for sure whether did he said he was sick.
    Smells fishy isn't it?

    ReplyDelete