FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Kim Hyun-joong said, 'Bae Yong-joon on stage is not brother but Yonsama'

Speechless... coz I am sooo in love! hahahaha


Source : news.nate.com/view/20...
HANCINEMA


---



Bae Yong-joon I saw in Tokyo Dome was not brother... more like 'Yonsama'. Little 'Yonsama' Kim Hyun-joong revealed his impression toward Bae Yong-joon during the interview with DATV, after the 'Message to Asia'.


Kim Hyun-joong said, 'I get along with Yong-joon brother well like friends but he looked different somehow on big stage. When I saw 30,000 audiences going crazy as Bae Yong-joon entered the ending stage, he seemed like 'Yoonsama' more than ever. I felt little awkward since it was different than usual.”


Following this, Kim Hyun-joong said that he feels ok with his new nickname little Yonsama, or little Bae Yong-joon, and said that I like the way people call me since it contains an iconic meaning, but I also want people to know that I have difference like singing and dancing.


On the other hand, for the first event of 'Miso Project', 'Message to Asia', not only Bae Yong-joonKim Hyun-joong, and Hwan-hee appeared, but also Japanese singer GACKT, Taiwanese actor VANESS, Joseph Chen, SHU-I, and Korean new group 'Daegook Namah' appeared.



3 comments:

  1. what is the meaning of "yonsama"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharing the big stage w/ his hyung, BYJ...KHJ may have had the experience of seeing 1st hand, what an ICONIC figure his mentor has as the YONSAMA!!
    Not to worry, cuz our Joongie is well on his way to approximating his boss' stature in the very near future!!! with the right career choices + his many talents...he can definitely deserve his "little Yonsama" title!!!
    Noona D

    ReplyDelete
  3. he deserves called as "little yonsama" since he is well known already throughout Asia and of course he have a lot of talents

    reven

    ReplyDelete