FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong - Indonesia Magazine -Asian Plus Dec 2010

Thanks Lee Nong Kan for the link!!


Credit to Asian Plus Indonesia Dec. 2010

Translate on Head and Sub headline by M'cia/hyunjoongparadise

Please DO NOT hotlink picts and text



---



Headline:


Kim Hyun Joong Colaboration with Pak Jin Young?


Wrap up:

the news is talking about HJ preparation of his coming solo album, also about romous that misleading by viewer from the joke of BYJ on introducing HJ to PJY. KE straighted it out that not true. Other subheadline are talking about HJ's selecting genre for his music, girl friend and sibling from childhood. Herewith quotes that interest me:


"this time, I still confusing with the album genre. Beside the dance genre, i want to challange the new music style that never been introfude in our country. By the time I express my idea to Yong Jun-hyung, he planned to introduce me to PJY for collaboration" HJ's said. (i think this is the part that misleading by the viewer and listener)muzmusic


"most of the album is music dance style. Starting last July, I received about 5 songs from Europe and US. Production process and careography will be taken in US" HJ explain when asked about the solo album prepartion. (this what fans talking about his schedule 2011, if the album release on May means Jan-March he'll be prepared in US, return back in April for final touch of release, right?? so we gonna miss him beggining of 2011)


"I don't have girl friend to meet and for long time I don't have girl friend (YES...!!). I preffer hanging together with male friends and hyung. I like playing soccer with male friends and eating barbeque together" HJ's explain.

" I am very busy so that don't have time for dating and its not easy for me to meet girl. The girl might know me well, but because I don't so hard for me to open my heart for her easily" he explain and add " I am a type of person that never doubt a person that i trust, most of the girl I met are from my childhood neigbourhood".

" I don't have so much celebritis friends. Most people spent time with me they are not celebritis. I just only have 40 telphone number that list in my mobile, i preffer memorize it" HJ explain when asked how many artist friends he has.


" we (SS501) will release the new album next year. They are dongsaeng that will be together with me till the end of my life" (so sweet) he admit that still close contact with others members of SS501


Other page headline:

SS501 Celebrationg the 2000 days of their career


mostly mention about their twittering each other, instead of celebrating with party due to their schedule. Only HJ who was not showed on twitter, due to his management not yet decide whether he will have twitter account or not.


cute quote for JM to baby Jun:

" Hei!! you are alright, right?? I will come to wacth your show so that will make you nervous! I don't know when, or may be can not come, or...i just can sent you 6 postion of pizza!! teasing JM in twitter. Knowing his best friend will come, Jun reply " please come, come, come!!!




1 comment: