FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Sunday, November 21, 2010

YTKISS: Making 2 Screencaps

Much thanks to snowflakes at Minjoong soompi thread...!

You will know if I have moved on.. If my playlist isnt ytkiss anymore... But as of the moment, I have not moved on yet. 



Caption: Dont these two TROUBLEMAKERS look GOOD together? 
Kathy: OH YESSSS!!!!




Look at the hand of So Min....yikee..hahaha







Aigoo! Having fun by yourselves!! 



 Yeah! What are you thinking of!!!


Hyun Joong: My hair is stucked at SOMETHING..
Aigoo! Hyunnie! What could be that SOMETHING?

This one from kristinasivert

Mimicking each other's words already huh?


6 comments:

  1. ahaha.....sooo cute. i really going to miss them.
    this two trouble makers. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haayz, i really miss them..they are always be remembered.

    rizza

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss these two trouble makers haha

    What happen to me? I've known KHJ for almost 4 yrs but I don't like all the girls link to him but why I've changed now? Is it probably, because of pk or JSM herself? aahhhh it's really caused a painstaking headache haha

    hyunji

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hyunji,

    I share your sentiments! I have never liked it when HYunnie is linked to any girls.. But I am soo addicted to HYUNMIN now...! It gives me a huge headache too! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how I love the teasing and tender look SJ ( or HJ) gave to HN ( SM)! The scenes after he kissed her on her birthday. I coudl have sworn that is not a look that normally you will give your co-star if you are not close or liking them. There is something cooking between the two of them...at least I am hoping for. Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i miss hyunjoong and minmin together. OMG, please grant my prayer that these two trouble makers will get married in the future hehe

    aitzun

    ReplyDelete