FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

YTKISS Episode 2: Fear of Injections RECAP

So here comes my uber UNCONSTRUCTIVE Recap...hehehe! Which seems to be a hit to all of you?kekeke

Warning: I gush a lot...hehehe

First let me just share that this episode is so timely for me! This day is full of injections for me! Work: Injection. Home: Injection..Aigoo..Ok back to recapping...

So, the episode starts with Ha Ni attempting to stick that needle on one of her friend's arm. I actually felt that Ha Ni will eventually prick it the wrong way, but turned out, she can't make it..Poor her...


But here comes hubby Seung Jo being sweet again to her love Ha Ni..Aigoo..I love you Seung Jo! haha! But it can never be Seung Jo without him being a bully right? In fact, its what he lives for. Bullying his beloved wife...!


The scenes switches to Ha Ni searching on net (which is google..again...kekeke) and finally remembers the idea! That she has UBERLY GREAT friends! So she goes to Jung Ju Ri and bribes her to be her victim? LOL..Well, no one knows you more than your friends so Jung Ju Ri walks away of course, afraid of being killed by Ha Ni!!



So Ha Ni's last resort is her pretty friend, Min Ah..However, Ju Ri warned her beforehand about Ha Ni..So instead, she gives her a BIG BEAR to practice to instead, to which Ha Ni carries home and enjoys practicing to...Seung Jo is watching his wifey...Feeling great! He must  be thinking, "My wife is soooo CUTE!"


The next day, Ha Ni attempts to inject again to her classmate thinking that she was a success after doing it on the bear. But basing from my experience? Practicing in a non human being is NEVER..oh NEVER..helpful..You really need a victim! LOL! So Ha Ni ended up..Messing up again...

That leaves her feeling so bad again to which, of course, makes our Seung Jo feel bad too. Remember?         " BUT YOU'RE PRETTY WHEN YOU SMILE. WHEN YOU SMILE, I START TO FEEL GOOD". (Awww..) So it just but expected he would be willing to be the victim for his own wife!


I enjoyed a lot when our couple was practicing the injection already! LOL at everything! Poor Seung Jo who have to endure that all..Well, there is nothing you can do Seung Jo..You love the gurl anyway! I feel for Ha Ni..As it is very addicting pricking needles again once you felt that you made the right way at first! And as for Ha Ni..I dont mind pricking needles at Seung Jo..hahaha!


Seung Jo goes down..Feeling tortured all over the places..LOL at that precious arm...But your wifey is just getting started so she ends up chasing him...and wants...MORE!!




But here comes our ADORABLE cute little Eun Jo..Which I missed badly by the way...And aigoo! Poor the young boy! Ha Ni's mind wants to play to the little Baek too! Thank God they didnt show Eun Jo being pricked! I will totally cry! kekeke




To which...Seung Jo thinks.." POOR YOU..My Dongsaeng...



To which Ha Ni thinks..." Bro In law...Need you to be my victim!"




My thoughts? I LOVE THE EPISODE of course... Not too much of lovey dovey scenes but there is a hidden message into it... THAT SEUNG JO AND HA NI COMPLETE EACH OTHER. I know you all know that. But this episode just showed it much more...Being with each other, it just makes their worlds happier..And this..is the magic of BAEK COUPLE...That's why we love them soo much!

So, tomorrow's gonna be great!! Aigoo! HYUN JOONG ah! I take your words seriously..STEAMIER remember? STEAMIER...

5 comments:

  1. haha..i think that seungjo want to say to his cute lit bro "eunjo-ya dont do antything if hani ask u a favor..T_T poor you " hehe..

    what a nice scene for 2nd edition..

    love the way hani chasing him hehe..so cute
    more cuter than iswak i guess..

    can't wait for tomorrow..hope that hani really got pregnant hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would volunteer himself to be practiced on by someone whom he knows is not good at injections?? Only Seung Jo! Now, that is LOVE. Ahh. I just love them both!. I want more:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. about the pregnant thing...i think it's just a false alarm...and the 'steamy scene' will happen at the last episode...during Ha Ni's birthday...well it was just my thought...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think exactly the same...we must wait a little bit longer...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Written Preview
    http://ockoala.wordpress.com/2010/11/03/playful-kiss-yt-edition-upcoming-episode-written-previews/#comment-4750

    Epi 2 & 3 Preview
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjE5Njg3NjU2.html

    ReplyDelete