FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Monday, November 8, 2010

Understanding Kim Hyun Joong Induced Pyschosis!

Unnie Markii sure knows how to play the words..Unlike me!LOL

Credit: Gladys Dulay aka Markii Rose for kathysbench.blogspot.com

---

Kim Hyun Joong (KHJ) -induced pyschosis is a phenomenon not triggered by full moon nor any addicting drugs known to mankind affecting mostly women from all ages worldwide! It is the result of an excessive fanfare devotion to actor/singer Kim Hyun Joong brought by increased exposure to watching, reading, listening and dreaming about KHJ. 

Watching his latest Korean drama called Playful Kiss (PK) where he plays Beunk Soong Jo, currently shown in Youtube ; Ji hoo in Boys over flower (BOF); himself in the reality TV show We Got Married (WGM), and listening to his countless hit songs could further result to more recognizable signs and symptoms namely insomnia (due to excessive online KHJ stalking); confusion (resulting from insomnia); and minor functional deficits such as unable to work (due to exhaustion from online stalking), delirium ( due to too much KHJ fever!!) and moments of delusional grandeur especially when he charms his subjects using his wicked smile, singing talent, dancing moves and yes, that famous “rain kiss”! 

Famous withdrawal symptoms also include hand tremors (from excessive computer contact) and episodes of catatonic state with periods of apnea from witnessing his sexy smiles (CPR please!!)! 
Further, extreme exposure to KHJ can cause unprovoked yelling, howling, crying, rage (sometimes) and unexplained happiness –all in one mix! Whew! 


Management of symptoms include joining KHJ anonymous group for daily/weekly chitchats and discussions; further online stalking; attending his fan club meetings and subscribing to Kathy’s Bench for updated KHJ blogs! No known cure is available at the moment however when symptoms persist, please consult your doctor!


CHEERS!

17 comments:

  1. I liked that article from hyunniepexers...
    http://hyunniespexers.wordpress.com/2010/11/08/the-star-in-a-shrinking-world-kim-hyun-joong/
    This is exactly how I feel about Leader^^
    although this article is also good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally an accurate diagnosis! Do I really need a cure??

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ anonymous 11:05. I'm happy with my HJ brand of heroine. ;P (did i just allude to twilight? oy)

    and this:


    "Further, extreme exposure to KHJ can cause unprovoked yelling, howling, crying, rage (sometimes) and unexplained happiness –all in one mix! Whew!"

    My boss is convinced I suffer from a mood disorder. Little does he know when I check (with my phone) updates during lunch it throws my whole day into a tizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha!!! ok..so true!!

    happy to say... no cure as of the moment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :hahahahah!hehehheh!no differential diagnosis possibly? this is sooo funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAHA..ROFL! - if only i could do this now here at the office!..this is soo funny but very true!..thanks for this post =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ J.J.
    I think our man has replaced Edward/R-Patz' alluring power!hahhahah-Markii Rose!Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dont need the cure XD he is my addiction haha<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. ALL DIAGNOSIS ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT..BUT FOR NOW I DONT WANT ANY CURE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Given this article, it is clear that I'm madly sick for KHJ!and to branded crazy?it's a bliss that I won't (ex)change it for the world! hahahahh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm positive, I have all of these symptoms. I've been in front of my computer all day long reading and watching KHJ. Even at work I'm sneaking at websites that talk about him. I'm hopeless.

    ReplyDelete
  12. everyone's having all these symptoms...am pretty sure even the DOCTOR who will see us as patients will have disorder too...we'll have to give her/him the KHJ virus....hahaha...thanks markii for sharing this, now we all know what's really happening to us....

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was thinking of this article last night!Could it be that my insanity has now been properly diagnosed? I love you Kim Hyun Joong!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Anon, sorry for the late response. I actually didn't see the Twilight movies, I had gotten over the "mania" right before the filmings. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like this article. It is so good to be true.

    ReplyDelete
  16. true true 100% true and I'm just a novice KHJ fan , what can I do when I become a big fan

    ReplyDelete