FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Today is South Korea's PEPERO DAY

Geez..I never knew my birthday actually has a significance in KOREA..hehe..Now Im positive..Im Korean in my last life..LOL!hehe

For those who arent aware of Pepero Day(which included me..hehe), it is similar to World's VALENTINE DAY. So its kinda romantic mood in South Korea now..huh?hehe..I wanna be there!

A bit of a history frow Wiki about Pepero Day. According to one story, Pepero Day was started in 1994 by students at a girls' middle school in Busan, where they exchanged Pepero sticks as gifts to wish one another to grow "as tall and slender as a Pepero"


Wonder if Hyun Joong will celebrate this day?(ehem..ehem...) hahaha...


Oh well...hahaha....My message now is..READ BETWEEN THE LINES..hehe




Here are some screencaps again..^^







4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Miss Kath
    Wishing u a wonderful day and year ahead
    thanks for feeding us constantly..i'm very thankful for that..hehhee

    Fan from m'sia
    * i did add you in fb not so long ago..thx for the approval..so long..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    Thank you too! Aigoo! Sorry if I added you late...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Kathy!
    Wish you the best of everything!
    Lots of Love, Happiness and Luck to you, Kathy!

    I love your blog! Thanks for all your time and hard work!!
    Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday kathy! wishing you a good health, long life & happiness. Stay happy:-)

    rizza

    ReplyDelete