FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Monday, November 1, 2010

Q&A from the First Love Story with Hyun Joong

Happy All Saints day everyone! And this day means one thing too! Tomorrow is November 2~!!!!

Source: eppeun22 @ naver
Korean-English translation: wonderrrgirl @ LoveKimHyunJoong.com.

------


Q1. (your) confident feature?
A1: Fans said my eyes are pretty. I don't know if it's a joke or the truth, but (they say) there are stars shining inside my eyes.

Q2. Love?
A2: For me, two person who are fond of each other is love. Just the two person who likes each other is love. Is that not right? Whatever immortal way of saying is not what I like. In words it is simple. Two person who are fond of each other is love.

Q3. Ideal female?
A3: A girl who is well-mannered, sensible/wise, doesn't meddle, treats me well.
Whether she has double eyelids, regardless of this or that, the moment I saw (her) I'll feel, "(she is) pretty & cute" to that extent, I think I'll like (her).

Q4. "you love her" vs "she loves you"?
A4: I want to go on a date with the person I like.
I want to treat the girl I like very well.
For that girl, giving her happy feelings is my style.

Q5. Do you have confidence to give love to the person you love?
A5. I have a personality that treats people well. I like to take care of her.

Q6. Do you believe in "Love by fate?"
A6: Yes I love in Love by fate.
The style that suits me is a tendency to fall in love with the woman at first sight.
no matter what, regardless of the girl's personality or Mal-ssi-deung(background?), I'll say "ah" the moment I saw her and feel for her.
Therefore, such moments I feel it's a "destined meeting", I think.

========

Note from Wonderrrgirl : I think you may notice that the way I phrase the English is a little weird.. sorry about that, but I want to try to keep the Korean meaning and phrasing as much as I can, because I think it matters somehow. (The feel.. etc) So apologies if there's bad English/weird phrasings. T.T

& Sorry about the Mal-ssi-deung말씨등 part, I am not too sure what this means also T.T. Never seen or heard of it. I tried to break it down though~ Perhaps some of you can help here:
말씨= Way of speaking
등 = it can be "back" or "ranking" or "light".
So you can see how I sort of 'infer' it should mean something like background or sth. Yup? 


7 comments:

  1. "Whether she has a double eyelids, regardless of this or that, the moment I saw her. I'll feel, she is pretty & cute to that extent, I think I'll like her."

    Why does it feel that he talks about Jung So Min? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aigoo!!

    HYUNMIN SHIPPERS UNITE!!!!haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. most of hj's fans said in the other blog that hj is change his ideal girl and most of them commented that it's jsm's description, i want also to post comment there but i have no idea what they were talking about since i'm a newbie fan of hj hehe..and i find it very funny because seems like they are fighting for khj's girl bwahaha and khj-jsm's shippers are very consistent on their points of view heee

    rizza

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way wondergirl and happiebb translate Chinese first accounts of Leader. Because of them, we are able to understand these stories. They really try not to change how Leader said it the original way. Such consideration for Leader and other fans ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most guys love to do the chasing, Leader is not the exception, guys like the challenge. Leader's interview talking about his first love is yet the best account of Leader's love life. I wish that someday Leader will talk about the other relationships he had since he admitted he had 5. Leader surely considers his first love(that was 2008 during early filming of BOF) a good lesson and has recovered and learned a lot from it since he talks about it freely. Leader is a romantic at heart. I hope someday he talks about the next stages of a relationship with a open heart as learns and understands more and more about relationships. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. as i've known leader had a first love before he debuted as ss501's leader and that's 2005. i don't think he had a relationships with someone before bof time. after then, lot of speculations from fans spread that time to satisfy their fangirling attitude. yeah, i hope leader revealed soon his 5 past relationships so that fans will not overboard guessing who are they. but knowing leader, he's the man that he don't look back the past :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. WELL SAID ANONI 4:54pm

    for me khj is in love right now and we have nothing to do with it(^)

    ReplyDelete