FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Friday, November 19, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong Airport Style Through The Years

If you are crazily following Hyun Joong's moves for the past months, maybe you already noticed one thing when he is in the airport. He always wears black....And he looks ohhh soooo good in it!!

And one thing more. He always had that POKER FACE on the airports. Its only nowadays I see him smile...

Credit: AppleTok







Out of all Leader's fancams in the airport, this is my favorite!!

Credit: mint0017

The smile kills!!!!



5 comments:

  1. He has been smiling a lot lately. The first time I saw him so giddy at the airport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i luv him wif loong hair ... so smexy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Milo,yes!agree with you!! he smiles a lot lately!

    Anon: HE IS!!! well he always was hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he finally got over the Jihoo stage, and I'm glad he did! I was a casual fan of his until PK, because I think that's when he fully came back to his old self, haha. He seemed too somber during Love Like This and Love Ya promotions :0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't forget his airport style always includes a different LV Keepall! Classy & Suave.

    ReplyDelete