FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Kathy's Message to BENCHERS

Ok so I have something to say.

First and foremost, THERE IS A REASON why I posted that three rules at the sidebar. And I hope you all respect that. I know you all do. But some dont. So..please...

This is a blog I made for Kim Hyun Joong. There is a reason why my blog's tagline is, "ANYTHING EVERYTHING ABOUT KIM HYUN JOONG." But Id like to include one word. "NOW"

Obviously, I love Playful Kiss so much. And I guess it shows how huge a HYUNMIN shipper I am. And I never expected myself to be. So if you dislike the idea, then Im not forcing you to be here. There are numerous blogs dedicated to Leader so you can just be there. But if you will just bash other people because of what you believe in, then please, dont do it here. So kissers, I hope you'll be nice and never follow the footsteps of others. Be nice.

That's all...

IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO RESPECT.

10 comments:

  1. My Dear Kathy...i'm with you all the way...just keep up the good work or shall i say awesome job!!! your soo sweet and kind...i love what you do...because of you i'm always happy...KHJ makes me happy, KHJ inspired me to do be more confident with myself, work hard...and love more...you bridge the gap between KHJ's world and my world...FIGHTING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Me too! Kathy, i am a diehard fan. Please dont stop blogging about Hyun Joong! and JSM. I just started being obssessed with HJ this past 4 mnths and I dont want to stop!!! i cant stop! Your work and dedication made a lot of difference! I absolutely is with you all the way! Keep up the inspiration, the love you have for our dear Hyun Joong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gurls!!!

    Love lots!! I know you are great people as I have seen you around not doing that dirty talk!

    Lve ya gurls..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy!Just look over your beautiful shoulder and guess what?your KHJ angels will always be there for you! We shall follow your golden rules...Promise!Cheers!-Markii Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ate Kathy! Ate markii rose is right. We're gonna be with all the way. We love you. *Hugs* --abbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really appreciate what you've done for us, giving us a lot of interesting news and facts about Kim Hyun Joong oppa. Actually i really love HyunMin couple and really want to see more news about them. So please give us more. and i'm sure that i'll follow all the rules. keep it up Kathy. u've done great job! Logging in your page everyday is the habit of mine now :x thankyou so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love ya all!!!!

    I cant comment long as your comments but really..love ya all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. in this world, we can't please anybody...there are some people who are really make nonsense things just to put others down. if they have nothing good to say why don't they just shut up...anyway, Kathy you really did a very good job. Me, personally just started to like this couple for just 2 months and i really like the tandem that they have and even beginning to search everyday the latest news for both of them...hope for more from both of them and keep up the good work that you have done...thanks for all the updates...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Indeed...

    That's why I always have respected her comments. This is not the first time she brought up the topic but all I did was just delete the comment. But this time, she really went overboard. So, thank you for understanding girls.

    Love ya all!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete