FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Sunday, November 14, 2010

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas at THE FACE SHOP STORES

Aigoo Aigoo Aigoo!!!!!OMO!!! That poster is huge!!! Im really feeling THE FACE SHOP Stores here at the Philippines is feeling the clamor for Kim Hyun Joong!!! Look at the fangirls taking photos!!

Thanks to Unnie Grace for the photos at Facebook! Sorry if I did not realize ahead that this is what you were talking about!

How are Face Shop stores in your country? Take a photo and share it to me!







3 comments:

  1. man..u r right. the poster is HUGE. too bad we don't have one here in the US. or else i do want to see it myself..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat arh! Malaysia is really slow la. So far still no pics of Hyun Joong at the TFS Shops.
    I love the pic of Hyun Joong. Real BIG BIG that you can see even far far away.
    Will Hyun Joong be in the Philippines as part of the Asia tour?
    You know what, when he is finally coming to this part of the world I will be up north for the holidays. Don't tell me to change my schedule cos flights and accommodation already confirmed even before this piece of news hit.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kat for posting it here....You better come to Manila as soon as possible....I'm planning to kidnap/snatch all his Face Shop posters!!!! LOL!!!...Unnie Grace

    ReplyDelete