FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Baek Seung Jo Is Getting...CHEESY!!!!

OMO!!!So 3 hours to go and we'll get to watch our favorite couple again!!!

Have you watched the video I posted earlier about Mr. and Mrs. Baek talking on the bed??!!! Here is the translation to that almost 10 seconds only TEASER.


HANI: Good Morning! How is your heart?
SEUNG JO: YOUR EYES ARE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN!

AIGOO!!!!!!!!!!!!Seung Jo ah!!!! I hate you!! LOL!! I hate you for making me BLUSH and SCREAM!!






2 comments:

  1. Please also await the presscon video with Eng Sub at www.viikii.net, the official translators for the ytkiss channel...^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that how Koreans translated it? hehehe
    Maybe in a regular conversation...
    HaNi : Good morning! How are you feeling today?
    SeungJo: I like the way you look at me hahaha
    maybe but the same I guess...

    ReplyDelete