FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Friday, October 8, 2010

My Kim Hyun Joong Experience

Now that I realized, it has been 3 months since I first saw Kim Hyun Joong with my own eyes, and I haven't had the chance to share it with you Hyunnies...I hope you would bear with me for this post will be long and full of CRAZINESS!!!

----

You know when they say good things happen when you least expect it? Well, it may be a cliche, but indeed it is true. I started to take that saying seriously when God gave me the chance to see Kim Hyun Joong last June. The man I adore. The man I admire. The man I love.

When rumors came out here in the Philippines that Hyun Joong is coming here, I would not want to believe. Since I was expecting something else. And that is a SS501 fan meeting... For weeks, it remained a rumor...Then it became a reality.As finally he indeed, is coming.

June 17, 2010. The day he arrived. I just can't believe it...He is indeed stepping in the soil I was also stepping. I can't believe he is speaking in one of the news on Tv. Is it true? Am I dreaming? Oh my God...Indeed it is.

June 18,2010. The day of the meet and greet. Finally this is it. Really, I am going to see him. What should I do!? I dont want to lose my senses the moment I saw him. While I was on my way to his hotel one of my friends texted me:

Cheezeemelt: Kathy!Where are you?!
Kathy: Im on my way unnie! Why?
Cheezeemelt: OMG! I just saw Leader! OMG!!!
Kathy: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mind went blank! I want the bus driver to drive fast.Faster than the wind so I could finally see him too!

Then minutes after I arrived at the hotel. Checked in.Looking around but no sign of him! What fate do I have! My friends saw him already! Am I unlucky!

Then we searched into the gym, the pool, the restaurant. No sign..Sigh

"Then we should just wait at the lobby at the fourth floor. We should just wait till the meet and greet," one of my friends remarked.

"Ok then. Let's just wait here." But that is only 3 pm! The meet and greet is 7 pm!!!!!!!Oh my! But who cares.Who knows..He might just pass by....

Then,suddenly camera men are passing by! And a female star is coming by! OMG! Could it be?!!!OMG! He will have a press con!!!!

Then minutes after, BEAST came by.We waved and so did they. They were quite great men! Attractive indeed! And nice! But I was waiting for Hyun Joong. OMG! What if he passes by...What will I do...

Guards are suddenly guarding the elevator badly. As in securing it badly...

"Ok..When Leader passes by, we should say HI LEADER ok?," one of my friends said.
"Ok unnie, " I answered...But in my head...I am totally nervous as I feel he is indeed coming...OMG!!!

Then here he comes.....OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The moment I saw that elevator door open with his face in it, my whole body froze. OMG! Lord...Is this real...This guy...Is in front of me! The guy I can just see in front of my monitor. Is walking right past through me....GOD...Did I just saw KIM HYUN JOONG?


Suddenly the plans of saying Hi Leader in unison just went poffft! I can't shout. My hands trembled....

I felt bad I wasn't even able to say Hi Leader properly. So we decided that if ever he comes by again, we will be really saying it in unison...

Minutes...Minutes...Minutes of waiting. Then here comes BEAST again...! OMG! The press con is done...!

Here he comes again...Then we finally said HI! And he noticed! And smiled! OMG!!!!!You just gave me that smile! That smile that made me love you! Personally!!!!!!

Then just like that...Wow...I am still trembling.We decided to just sit there again...We weren't expecting anymore...We were just anticipating the meet and greet then suddenly, he came back again!!!!

"HI LEADER!!!!!!" That was all we could say. We couldn't even yell cause we are not allowed to shout when he is around...


What could be the reason he came back?Hmmm....!

Then again, he came back at the again! This time, he will go back to his room!

"Hi Leader! Maraming Salamat!(thank you)!" 
He waved back and smiled!!!!
After that, I can't control it anymore! I yelled and grabbed the floor with my unnie cheezeemelt!We were dying in intoxication!


Funny though..We weren't allowed to do that. And he was even waiting in the elevator when we did that! But unexpectedly, the manager just laughed! He must be thinking, " WOW!!!These girls are pretending to be relaxed and all but here they come!LOL"

Meet and Greet


TSPH staff: Ok girls..Here is one rule! You are not allowed to shout...When he enters,just clap your hands.
Us: That's impossible...How can we control it!
TSPH staff: Well, that is the best we can do. So that the manager would not get angry and let us have more time with Kim Hyun Joong. Just control your emotions, ok? JUST FEEL THE AIR. AT LEAST YOU ARE BREATHING THE AIR HYUN JOONG IS BREATHING.
Us:LOL!!!!!!!


Then here he comes now...Funny though.Seems like he isn't an idol in how we treat his entrance. Just clapping our hands like that. I mean cmon. But let's just feel it.!

The moment he came in, I am still in awe. Considering the fact that I was sitting in front of him. My GOD! What a really handsome face! What a gorgeous body! WHAT THE HECK!

His 4dness striked as the moment he sat down, a CD case was left by one of the TSPH staff in his table and he opened, looked through it with his gorgeous big eyes....

THEN THE REST OF THE MEET and GREET is history...

And so is the CONCERT.......

And so is the day he left....Sigh...


I would like to tell you all the things happened one by one but I think posting it all will not be enough...As it was indeed, one hell of an experience...

You know what? The moment he left the hotel, I was surprised to see a tear fell in my eyes...It was of sadness and happiness. I am sad...Because this experience just ended...And happy...Because who would have thought I would see him...I HAD NEVER expected this to happen...GOD..Thank you...

After that, I went to church..and suddenly, I was madly crying hard..

GOD..Thank you...Just thank you for giving this opportunity...You never made it difficult for me...When I needed money,you gave it to me...When I needed time, you gave it to me...When I asked for a sign if I should stop this addiction, you gave me Hyun Joong, in front of my eyes...Smiling....


OMG!!!As I was writing this, I can't believe I am crying...I miss that time...And I still can't believe it...I can't believe where this had lead me...I loved him even before I met him..I just loved him greater after....

I just can't believe how this man had influenced my life so far...Wow....He just really got me....Just I can't even explain it anymore.I guess I just found a love that will be forever...Even if I get married and have kids, I will never ever forget how great it was meeting him. How great it was loving him. Coz so far, he is the best thing that has ever happened in my life. And he doesn't even know me. But who cares....I am satisfied that he does great and is well.....And I will forever be here...That is what this blog is for....

You know when others say, "If I could just meet Hyun Joong I will die.." ? I advise you not to tell it to yourselves...Because the moment you'll see him, you will crave for more...So Hyunnies..Just hang in on there...You'll have your time...You will see him too!

Nothing beats being a kind person, I say...Be kind. Who knows..The blessing will be on your doorstep!

Saranghae HYUN JOONG ah!!!

13 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you...you must have done something good for God to answer your prayers....:) gracia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Unnie Grace!!!!!

    I think so too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, I was having goosebumps all the time I was reading your KHJ experience!!! Perhaps your devotion & love for Leader can only be compared to Oh Ha Ni's!!! LOL!!!
    But your story only made me realize that Kim Hyun Joong is definitely worthy of our adulation & fervor, because he's just so kind &nice to his fervent fans!!
    Idols in general tend to be cocky & full of themselves, but not our Leader!! As you can see from his many BTS, he's so respectful to everyone, be it on the set or otherwise(bowing always to everyone)..even shy, at times!!!
    Perhaps your FAITH also has something to do with your "luck", but also the fact that you (& millions of others)have not been wrong in choosing such a nice, hard-working, lovable & oh, so handsome person to idolize...our "Joongie"!!!
    Kathy,we love you & love that you've come to share w/ us your beautiful "love story" w/ KHJ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Unnie Deanna!

    Wow...DEVOTION...I guess that is the word I need...Sometimes I wonder if I am devoted too much that I forget my personal life..But sometimes, I think this whole DEVOTION made my personal life..Get what I mean???

    Thank you soo much unnie! Love ya too!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello kathy, it's good to hear that you've met hyunjoong personally..it's a blissful experienced you had. yes indeed! if you're kind to others GOD will give you unexpected blessings in return. i'm happy for you and i feel your happiness on that day and sadness on the day he went back to korea. how i wish, i can possibly meet him too in the future.

    rizza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kathy for sharing "your HJ experience" Enjoy reading your acc. very very much. It's very interesting, touching. If it's written 3 mths ago it could have been longer more details, stories...
    Envy, envy!! hehe, but I feel so happy for you. Wish i could see HJ once!
    Again, thank you very much Kathy for this very nice fan. acc. Love your blog!

    Ps. Love the home page pic. He's gorgeous but getting thin now. Hope our HJ stays healthy always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rizza and Amy,

    Thank you for loving my post...

    I feel sorry though I can't write everything I experienced since it had been 3 months since then...It would have been much easier sharing it when I still had the same feelings but...well, the feelings are still there! But it would be really hard to put it in writing so thank you girls!!!

    Love you girls! Thank you for being in my blog always!!!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathy,
    You finally shared! Thank you. It's a beautiful "love story' with Hyun Joong. You truly deserve your time with him. Hope that he will go to the Philippines to promote the drama and you get to have another chance again.

    Hugs,
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing, Kathy!
    One word for you: Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Kathy, very sweet story, full of emotion... already... :) i love, i love!! Thanks for sharing with us... Refreshing! Recall time when he came to Phi., excited to read many fan. accs., news, watched vids., saw pics....So proud of our HJ. We, his fans, love him for not only his handsome look/sweetest smile, but also his kind heart. My mom even my dad)said "his lovely smile and his angelic face say it all (they meant that fr. his bright, handsome look and his lovely, pretty smile, they can that see he's kindhearted)
    Much appreciated, Kathy!
    Me, praying that he will be healthy and happy always!
    Love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lynne,

    I did!kekeke...But I feel sorry I can't share everything as in EVERYTHING that happened. But oh well, at least I had shared right?kekkeke

    Obsessed,

    Indeed, LUCKY!!!!!and obsessed too?kekeke

    Amy,
    Wow!!!You got it right all over the places! And I adore your dad too!kekeke...He is more than the pretty face. That I realized when he came here and helped a charity and even danced giddily in with kids during the concert.

    I want everything to happen again...How I wish he would come back again. And if that happens again, I wish I have money!!!!!kekekeke

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi kathy, i'm a little bit jealous when i read your unforgettable experienced with hyunjoong hehe but i'm really happy happy for you dear once in your life you've met him! how i wish too. is he more good looking in person?? if that so, i will prepare lots of money to go in korea before i make a decision to get married with my special someone hehe but i'm not sure if i will dare to come back here if i meet hyunjoong in person haha

    thank you for sharing and i really love it('",)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Reven,

    I suggest marry your special someone before meeting him or else..!!!WAHAHAHA!!!

    Damn!!!HE IS SUPER DUPER HANDSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

    You're welcome!!!

    ReplyDelete