FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mischievous Kiss Episode 11 Preview

OMO OMO OMO!!!WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH!!!!!

Thank you God for listening to my prayer!!!

You know how I hate long previews right? But this time, I was really patiently waiting for it, so forgive me, ok???

So indeed, the new guy is the guy from Goong before. The preview doesn't really say it all, but I think that's better than none!!

WAH!!!

The KISS IS COMING!!!

Credits: dolldoll@egloos.com


8 Minute Version:





Hyun Joong Cut



Photos:















4 comments:

  1. hey.. wonder if you know that the 8min preview is out as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is already out. I will post the link...

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new rival looks cute. He seems really aggressive trying to corner HaNi in the library hehe I am so excited to watch this scene kekekeke

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this...three men after HaNi...the two protecting her from the new rival...The new guy really looks cute too hahaha

    ReplyDelete