FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong will be watching Mischievous Kiss's Finale with Fans

OMO!!!!This is sooo sudden! If only I had money and visa right now I would definitely love to come!!!

Anyone of you coming???Tell me!!

I will miss MK!!!huhuhu

----

Notice from KEYEAST



[2010.10.07]

Hello. This is Keyeast.

In this gradually deepening Fall, we feel the going by of a year in the breezy wind as each night passes by.
We hope that all fans who love Kim Hyun Joong ssi will take care of themselves so as not to contract flu in this changing of season as you spend yourself a refreshing Fall.

Kim Hyun Joong-ssi's second drama work [Playful Kiss] has now passed its turning point sooner than you would hav expected and is also one more step nearer to its finale. Upon each and every broadcast of episode, the much concern and support that fans have shown throughout has turned into huge pillar of strength for all staff and of course, Kim HyunJoong himself as well. Thanks to that, we are able to always carry out shooting in the amiable environment than any other time. 

In order to repay everyone's love for that, Kim HyunJoong-ssi along with Keyeast has prepared an event to catch the finale episode for [Playful Kiss] with all of you fans. 

In particular, this time's event aim to express sincere gratitude to all fans who have shown much love towards Kim HyunJoong-ssi's drama as he becomes a family with us, and it will be a moment of precious time as we weave memories of the drama together. 

This time's event includes a participation fee of 10,000 won. All of this collated amount of participation fee will be expected to be donated to the needys. For those who wish to participate in this event, please follow the following form below and submit your request, and we will e-mail you the concrete details and information on a first come first serve basis for those who gets selected. 

For the concrete details on application, please refer to the following. 
We ask for much participation from all of you.


[Event Information]
Event name: [Playful Kiss] Finale Event with Fans
When: 2010 October 21 (Thursday) 21:00~23:00
Where: Children Park, Dome Art-hall (Seoul, Kwangjin-gu, first-come-first-serve, seats are based on lucky draw; random)


[Application period]
2010 October 7 (Thurs) ~ October 9 (Sat)



[How-To Apply] 

Fill in the below form and send it to event@hyun-joong.com by e-mail. 
(1 application per person)


[Application form] (Domestic - Korea)
(1) Name
(2) HYUN-JOONG.COM official homepage's ID
(3) Telephone Number (includes cell no., & or other means)
(4) Email address


[Application form] (International)
(1) Name
(2) HYUN-JOONG.COM official homepage's ID
(3) Country
(4) Passport number / IC no
(5) Telephone number (includes cell no., & or other means)
(6) Email Address



[Things to note] 
*Only 1 application per person, and will be based on first-come-first-serve basis in the application period 

*For the sake of safety of all fans, number of staff available will be limited. 

*Photography and video footage is restricted.

*For more information you may send a mail to event@hyun-joong.com



Thank you.



------

Article:

On the 7th, according to his agency, Kim Hyun Joong will be catching the finale episode of 'Playful Kiss' along with about 2000 fans at the Children's Park, Dome Art Hall in Seoul, Nungdong. He stars across as the protagonist 'corky boy' Baek Seung Jo in this drama.
In order to repay the enthusiastic love and concern towards fans, Kim Hyun Joong's been said to have personally suggested for this surprise event. 
The event that begins from 9 PM onwards, Kim Hyun Joong will start to express his gratitude towards his drama 'Playful Kiss', and will be expected to show his specially prepared stage towards fans. 
And then from 10 PM onwards, he will be catching the finale with all fans present as they will spin happy moments together.
Personnel of agency Keyeast expresses, "The amount of support that fans have shown with every time's broadcast has been more feverish than any other time", "To express our gratitude personally towards fans as we watch the finale together is a very meaningful thing to do as we weave precious time with Kim HyunJoong-ssi. Kim HyunJoong-ssi is also very excited to meet up with fans directly through this time's event". 
On the other hand, in order to bring 'Playful Kiss' to a successful close, Kim Hyun Joong has been spending day and night shooting for this drama. 'Playful Kiss' has also recorded 5.6% of nationwide ratings for its 11th episode on 6th October.


http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2010100712013886497&outlink=2&SVEC

7 comments:

  1. wow! if i were in korea i will be seated at the front! hehehe daydreaming..i think 5.6% is hyunjoong's fans, i've heard he has a huge fan-based in korea..hyunjoong shi congratulations! we the international fans will always be in your side, fighting PK finale!!! wooohhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested. I will get a visa as soon as I can...I will...I will...^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man! I SO WOULD BE THERE if I could...But I live far far away from Korea and have no money or time to go...My dream of seeing KHJ in real life will never come true and that's bumming me out man!
    ~~~Keeping the hope alive while sulking in silence~~~~

    Playful Kiss Fighting!!!
    KHJ Fighting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww...

    I really wanna go and see it with him! 3 months have passed since I saw him with my own eyes FACE TO FACE!!!AGGGGG!!!!!!!


    Kathy

    Obsessed,

    Dont lose hope! You'll get to see him! Just believe! Well, in my case, Id like to believe in the cliche, that Good things happen when you least expect it.!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy,

    Since I'm new to your site, I didn't know you got to see him in person!!!!!
    OMG!!!! I'm so jealous! Did u write about it on this blog? You MUST have! I guess I should go through your archives 3 months back, huh?

    And thank you so much for the words of encouragement about having my dream realized...in the meantime, I'll just write my own fanfic in my head every night....so sad, huh?

    Oh well, he still gives me joy across the miles that separate us, just like he gives joy to hundreds of thousands of others like me.
    That's the beauty of Kim Hyun Joong.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obsessed,

    Kekeke...I haven't really been able to write it. Should I?I was really thinking about it.I guess I should?!!!kekeke

    You're welcome! I guess because I had been in your situation! Share your fanfic!!!!

    Amazing how all of us are different in nationality. But we are the same in all the things! And we become one because of him!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathy,

    Please write about your meeting with him!!! Please!?!?

    Yeah, my fanfics are quite hmmmm ...personal ... --> no comment kekeke ^_^

    And yes, one of the things I love abt your blog is that we can see all the different nationalities that come through here, all united in our love of KHJ.

    Keep up the good work you do here! Your site is like a must-stop for me several times a day!

    ReplyDelete