FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Monday, October 25, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong Was in Beijing!!!!

Woah I am really suprised! Like, no one knew? No one caught him on cam leaving Korea...

Here is the actual tweet of HYUNBAR66CN:

OK, update: HJL checked out at 9:00am this morning in Beijing and leaving for the Airport. The next flight back to Korea leaves at 11:40am.
Hyunjoong was spotted at the Inchon airport taking KE flight to Beijing on 10/24.
Someone call a hotel and was told that he checked out around 9 am. So, some Beijing fans are now rushing to the Airport. 
Confirmed: Kim Hyun Joong stayed in Beijing last night! There was no Exit record yesterday. 
Confirmed update: Hyunjoong has checked in already. It should be the 11 something flight! 
Confirmed. He should be on the 11:50 KE852 flight! We have sent the info to Korean Fans and hope there could be some fancams @ later. 
Here is the video of him leaving Beijing Airport(I assume)



CLEARER VERSION (I believe Agnes, was the one who tipped me??)





Kim Hyun Joong's signature for Chinese/Taiwanese Fan


9 comments:

  1. I wonder what he was doing in Beijing...I know someday we will meet by chance...When I am in Beijing...Leader will be in Beijing...When I am in Korea...I will meet Leaer in Korea just like Lavender and the German fans hehehe I love my memories of Beijing, Forbidden City, the Birds Nest Olympic Stadium, buying that jade bracelet although I misplaced it huhuhu, my pictures with those lovely sakuras/cherry blossoms, the cute pandas, and of course climbing the Great Wall ^_^ Why did you go to Beijing? *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is clearer..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbo-PAMtK7Y&feature=mfu_in_order&playnext=1&videos=-Ykf1Nf138c

    ReplyDelete
  3. hurm??for sure??no one knows??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!good for you, you have been there already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, you saw my message in the YT video kekeke ^_^ agnes

    ReplyDelete
  6. How come korean fans didn't know about his departure to beijing? hmmm what's this all about? it's just me, there's something fishy hehe

    thank you kathy for the wonderful updates for leader, so much appreciate it..chinmae

    ReplyDelete
  7. It could be a private photoshoot just like what Leader had in Bali...agnes

    ReplyDelete
  8. In one blog it was stated that he was there in Beijing for promotional activities .I wonder if it was for I'm David . Beijing has an I"m David, too.

    In another blog ,it was said that he recorded a song for a festival . But definitely it was not just to eat(I think HJ was just joking when he said that ) or have a one day vacation which could be more tiring than staying at home to sleep.

    ReplyDelete