FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong Off To Jeju Island!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!I am starting to feel freaky against myself! I was just thinking where would Hani and Seung Jo have their honeymoon together.....Then here comes photos of Hyun Joong going to Jeju Island!!!!!!

I am pretty sure they will have their honeymoon there!!!PROMISE!!!!!


HE IS SOOOOO HOT!!!!! My GOSH!! Right now, everytime I look at him, all  I remember is how great a kisser he was!!!


Credits: as tagged




















On Set before leaving for Jeju














7 comments:

  1. hehe... to answer your question.. yes, the first 2 comments (and some others on other post) was by supernova hyunnie.. shorten to suhyun??? lol
    the other comment was by agnes but really, what am i talking about when there's freaking HOT HOT hyunjoong in sunglasses... die...
    is it me or he seems to shine???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad I watched the anime...Leader you are so yummmmy that is what I will call him for now hahaha gosh I never thought I would call him that way...what about my comment, which one? I forgot! agnes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agnes,

    You told me, that Hyun Joong is inspired lately...Tell me!!Where did you READ IT>>!!!!!


    HE IS SOO HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joongie inspired? with what or must I say with whom (afraid to know)?... so handsome even with his flipflops...saw his beloved LV bag again...gracia

    ReplyDelete
  5. omo omo omo!!really??im waiting for the honeymoon scene!!daebak!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Leader is a flipflops kinda guy! I'm an island girl at heart and if I could I'd wear flipflops every single day!
    Yes, I agree, Hyunjoongie IS yummy! No doubt about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. kyaaaa...Joongie looks so inspired lately!!!! for someone who's filming non-stop and haven't had much sleep, not to mention jet-setting from one city to another, he sure is glowing. wonder who's the inspiration? :P

    or is it too presumptious of me to guess that its a certain someone he's constantly together with? he did say that he shared that most number of kisses with her this year and that he's gotten so used to it --- which in my book, is his sneaky way of saying that he likes it. teheee.

    ReplyDelete