FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Monday, October 11, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong @ Gimpo Airport Going to Japan

As you all know, today, October 11, is Hyun Joong's fanmeet on Japan for First Love Story DVD. I actually forgot about it. Lynne only told me.. So lucky to have great visitors and friends here at my blog..kekeke

Know what I realized looking at these photos...Man....How can he look so gorgeous everytime...As in EVERYTIME... He always looks sooo good! I feel like if ever he becomes my BF, he will give me a heartache...Man...

Credits: as tagged





























2 comments:

  1. It will take a lot of patience and understanding to be Leader's girl. Leader would probably unintentionally neglect her. If indeed Leader will have a new girlfriend, if Leader will allow it, it would be nice to tag along in his trips or watch him in his shootings at Playful Kiss. Sometimes people feel uncomfortable when someone special is watching, they got conscious or uneasy. They may get distracted and think of how you are doing while being busy, like will someone talk to you or will you be comfortable, etc. But if I will be the girl, I will watch without telling him or tag along even if he doesn't want me too. I will just stay on the sides and not disturb him. I will just give him a surprise visit. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I can honestly say that I have never seen a bad picture of this man...he is simply physically perfect.

    ReplyDelete