FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong The First Love Story New Photos!

Aww!I forgot that this is also in my list of buys!!!!He looks soo dashing!!!

Credits: as tagged

Kim Hyun joong

Kim Hyun joong

Kim Hyun joong

Kim Hyun joong

Kim Hyun joong

Kim Hyun joong

Kim Hyun joong

Kim Hyun joong

Kim Hyun joong

Kim Hyun joong

Kim Hyun joong

Kim Hyun joong

Kim Hyun joong

Kim Hyun joong

Kim Hyun joong

Kim Hyun joong

Kim Hyun joong

Kim Hyun joong

Kim Hyun joong

5 comments:

  1. I postponed my order for this photobook and DVD...Now I really want to get one ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually hesitated at first too..But now..I AM REALLY REALLY sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes me too Kathy...I am really getting this one, ano na ba nangyayari sa kin hahaha agnes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want this so badly!! Argh...hard on my wallet though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, am I a weirdo? but I think he's sexiest on that kitchen picture where he's so focused on cutting something...maybe it's how he's doing something so mundane but making it look super hot, or maybe it's that unbuttoned/sleeves rolled up checkered shirt he's wearing...I just don't know... but he's freakin SEXY as Hell!
    Oh, and another weird KHJ fetish I have: I love his Adam's Apple!!!!! Makes him look so manly. *SIGH* I want him. lol ^^

    ReplyDelete